TBH Forums - We Win Free Shit

Go Back   TBH Forums - We Win Free Shit > Entertainment > CBW & Phil Go To White Castle

Old 04-04-2017, 02:33 PM   #2651
advo
TBH Partner

tbh I'd put Bellwoods and GLB up against any two breweries in Quebec (i've yet to try Auval though). Obviously I'm bias since I live 15 minutes from Bellwoods and 15 minutes from GLB but I'm pretty confident in them taking down Quebec.

Though by sheer size likely leading to more quality I feel it's kinda unfair to compare a city of 6 million to a city of 4 (surrounding areas).

advo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #2652
advo
TBH Partner

Yo Keke, unrelated....do you have a link or info about the candy you sent me? Want to look into it further.

Also. If you want to send more my way

Old 04-11-2017, 02:37 PM   #2653
Jonah

There's lots of links to be had, but you can check out http://www.terra-cannabis.com/produc...edibles/candy/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/canadients/
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #2654
advo
TBH Partner

smh this guy. I'm talking to coworkers about edible experience so I wanted to know more. smh.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:52 PM   #2655
Jonah

Alright, let's sort this. What kind of beers do you want? Dominion City has been killing it the last two months with their NE style IPA's. I should prob get a growler or two from them. BTP always has a few interesting beers. Tooth & Nail usually has a can or two that would be new to you. Gonna say that's about it for Ottawa breweries. I have a 1+ year aged bottle of DFH 120 for you. Had any Cantillon favourites I've sent over the years? My cellar is like 40-50 deep now. Quebec? I think I can send 3 boxes this summer. A box within the next few weeks, and then whenever I go to Vermont + one other. Not expecting anything in return.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonah For This Useful Post:
B_R (05-29-2017)
Old 05-30-2017, 12:04 AM   #2656
advo
TBH Partner

According to my Untappd I've had 4 Cantillon and I've never rated lower than a 4.25 and given out two 5's...so...I think it's safe to say I enjoy everything. Any Cantillon is good with me.

In terms of Ottawa stuff, BTP has generally always been my favourite but I imagine there's more Dominion City and Tooth & Nail I haven't had. Anything Quebec is fine. The only brewery off the top of my head I would request is Auval but I realize that's not realistic. Just the one brewery I can think of as on the want list but I don't expect you to have any.

I'm going to the cottage at the end of July for a week and I'm trying to only bring beer I've never had so if you have some styles that will hold out until then, that's great but it's not the end of the world if it was a box of 10 IPA. Though I suppose we could work out another trade before then too.

Last edited by advo; 05-30-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:16 PM   #2657
Jonah

Well my dad hit The Veil can release yesterday so you'll be getting some good fresh IPAs from them. Likely gonna be an IPA heavy box.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:52 PM   #2658
Stevens
TBH's 137th Best Hockey Fan

Has Rhinegeist made it up to anyone on here yet? They're from Cincinnati but recently they've been moving into Cleveland and elsewhere. Really nice lineup of beers too; Truth and Cougar are the big two (IPA and Blonde Ale), but they've been getting more experimental, including a Champagne beer called Bubbly which was pretty decent.

Team Plotting for Omega
Ranking Albums of 2015 (so far):
Spoiler!

TOP SONGS OF 2015 (SO FAR):
Spoiler!

Team Connor Shaw, Destroyer of Worlds
AIM: Jste169942
Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 10:58 AM   #2659
advo
TBH Partner

If you need bottles to fill out my box Kekebro.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:14 AM   #2660
advo
TBH Partner

https://facebook.com/story.php?story...id=70703556161

Guess youre flying to Toronto Kekebro

Old 07-04-2017, 12:05 PM   #2661
Jonah

Breweries need to stop with Facebook. External links are broken 99% of the time.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:52 PM   #2662
advo
TBH Partner

Old 07-04-2017, 07:33 PM   #2663
Jonah

Tuesday.

Tuesday.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:51 PM   #2664
advo
TBH Partner

Don't be soft bro.

Old 07-08-2017, 11:34 PM   #2665
Jonah

You good for 12?

Last edited by Jonah; 07-08-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:06 PM   #2666
advo
TBH Partner

I can fuck with that.

Old 07-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #2667
Stevens
TBH's 137th Best Hockey Fan

Uinta Lime Pilsner was real good for summer drinking. /review

Team Plotting for Omega
Ranking Albums of 2015 (so far):
Spoiler!

TOP SONGS OF 2015 (SO FAR):
Spoiler!

Team Connor Shaw, Destroyer of Worlds
AIM: Jste169942
Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:18 PM   #2668
advo
TBH Partner

What's with Quebec and willing to pay crazy high prices for Bellwoods?

Makes me think I should drag a box down there when I go in August and see what I can pull off IP. Offer up enough Bellwoods maybe somebody offer Auval.

Last edited by advo; 07-12-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:15 AM   #2669
advo
TBH Partner

- Brother Soigné or Farmer Wave

- Ephraim or Harlan

Last edited by advo; 07-14-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:38 AM   #2670
advo
TBH Partner

When are you back from Vermont? Only asking because I leave for the cottage next Saturday (I think) so I'm worried about shipping and whether I'll be around.

Old 07-14-2017, 03:32 PM   #2671
Jonah

Tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2017, 04:22 PM   #2672
advo
TBH Partner

Good lad.

I've already closed out a bunch of trades when I'm in Montreal. Moving my overstock Bellwoods for a bunch of Auval, etc.

I think in total I'm moving like...6 bottles and getting...12-15 back. Some DDC stuff, some Auval....I'm pretty happy. Might look to close one more but I'm worried about transporting it all back.

Last edited by advo; 07-14-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:25 PM   #2673
Jonah

I forgot my empty growlers (only 2 anyway) at the b&b and HF somehow didn't have any for sale. So that sucks, but I got you CD18, Brother Soigne, Mary, Heady, other Alchemist beers.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:37 PM   #2674
advo
TBH Partner

I still love you.

Old Yesterday, 01:15 AM   #2675
Jonah

Jutsu is a home run and a half. Absolutely one of the best beers to come out of Ontario.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1620
101, 42Typeneax, AaronMog, AbbasPync, AbbasTob, Abcegfeick, abnokenancy, abookzBege, Achmedarex, AchmedFara, AchmedOa, AColeGomfowl, AdrianCeak, advo, AesteOi, Affodosoums, Afoetari, AgenakCada, AgenakCync, Agenakseno, AgpixLus, Aicaencox, AidanEi, AidanGet, AidanKa, Aidankawl, AidanKn, AidanNug, AidanSok, AidanSype, AidanTen, Aidantut, Ailaka, Ailamr, AilaTix, AIntatrict, AkaschaGido, AkopyaNCip, Alargeami, Albertbut, AlbertJatt, AlbertMah, AlbertoHoank, Aldocal, Aldokepe, AleksaFup, AleksandraPuh89, AlekseyHoile, AlekseyValS, Alekssor, Alexandrpi, Alexandrrani, AlfonzoSa, Alfredfus, Alfredkip, Alfredml, AliceKen, AliMes, AliMl, AlinaDen, Alinka77sautt, Alisa, Alisonloarl, AllaBip, Allenphymn, Altusbole, AltusVek, Amalialync, amamiignonge, AmmyUtems, AmulTono, AnatoliyFurl, AnatoliyKi, Andrewdali, Andrewexepe, AndrewKr, Andrewmymn, Andrewpn, AndrewThem, AndrewVar, AndroidSUsalo, Anettazorgo, Angarbype, Angarpr, Angelakah, Angelasn, Angeloonems, AngirMn, AnikaThuh, AnitaPycle, Anktoshar, Anktosmn, AnktosWofs, Annabuh, AnnaJimmyfaw, Annaliz, AnnaLus, AnogEl, Anogerup, AnogMop, AnogMt, AnogSl, AnthonyBRAH, AnthonyKa, AnthonyLal, Anthonylib, AnthonyLiz, AnthonyLug, Anthonymup, Anthonyrow, AntiniaEngew, Anton1980ea, antoninaWony, Antonioea, AntonMr, Antonsnits, Antonvoda, Appotoplork, APreeptpraig, AprilRal, Aqeznild, Arakosfugs, ArakosNich, Arakospi, ArakosWefe, Arkadiyvaf, ArKrasnovcoxia, ArmandoOxist, ArmonCen, ArmonEn, ArmonFluh, ArnoldOr, Arnoldric, Arokkharex, Arokkhbela, Arokkhrody, ArtemEmaws, Arthurbink, ArthurLof, ArthurNub, Arthurshami, ArthurSi, AsamGES, Asammi, AsamSog, Asaruoa, AsaruTexy, Asarutrum, Aschnuet, AschnuOn, AshotKirK, AshtonVota, AspoowsRew, Aterascunc, AterasKn, Ateraspaky, Aterastar, Atmins, AubreySt, AUpsetry, AustinKl, Avogadrobet, Awannaoi, Awargeme, ayatollah, AyitosFera, Ayitoskl, Ayitoson, Ayitosten, BabichVuple, Ballockfut, Ballockvof, Bandarocent, BandaroEl, BandarohodS, Bandaronew, BandaroPl, Bandarotof, Barrackbode, BarrackbumE, BarrackPt, BarrackRam, BarrackSic, BarrackSr, Barryoxync, BastSt, baypilot, beeflaria, Bengerdbib, Bengerdleme, BenitoErab, BenitoUsah, BennySiz, Benopip, BenTode, BerekNob, BerekOn, Berekor, Bernadocib, BernadoPi, Bernardbumn, BernarqdTack, bersSsell, Billiecap, BillyLergo, Billyteasy, Blacklemore, BlaplyaT, blertoorgo, Bobbywal, BogirGom, Bogirmt, Bogirraw, Boriskl, BossWem, BowexcexLobe, Bozepcato, Bozepsn, Bradleyfen, BramLalt, BramMn, Brampt, Bramselt, Brandonbala, Brandonmic, BrantRiz, Brentonhar, BrentonSn, Brentontaub, Brettmix, BrianBew, BrianPrecy, BrianTrula, Brock, Brontobbbync, Brontobbnow, Brontobbnuh, BrontobbPt, Brucedum, BuffordHAg, Buffordkn, buildingbloks534mr, B_R, CalvinOi, CampaKa, CampaOa, Campapeby, CanAsian, CandelaMa, Candelasap, Captain British, Captain Canadian, CarlosBap, Carlosdibe, Carloshaf, Carloshob, Carsonbex, Caseybat, CazMot, CBW, Cecil, Cedrictog, ceoforyru, CharlesAron, Charlescof, Charlescura, Charleshab, CharlesHaile, CharlesKic, CharlesMak, CharlesMord, CharlesPymn, Charlesslore, CharlesSTO, CharlesWot, Charlesxxxchob, Charlievob, charmdatepi, CharmingGox, Chenorder, ChenorEn, Chenormob, ChenorRus, ChngogoHot, ChrisAcush, Chrislaft, Chrismup, ChrisReam, Chrisvon, Cinnagync, Classick, ClaudePr, ClaudioHes, Cliftongop, Cliftonlak, COHickHorrils, ColeDony, CompanyJesus, ConnieInome, Connortils, ConnorTum, Connortymn, ConnorVeip, Conraddic, CopperSini, CorwynhomS, Craigaccen, Craigwah, Credittin, CronosKi, Cronoslef, CronosOt, Cruzel, Cruzfuro, Cruznot, CruzVax, CurtisAgem, Curtisgask, CurtisJab, CurtisViet, Curtisvom, Cyrussi, danhnguyenthanh02, DanielEver, Danielon, DanielRhync, Danielsor, Danielvak, DanilDiora, DanMen, DannisRop, DargothDag, DargothEr, DargothLori, Dargothpus, Dargothst, DargothTups, darkxeno, Darmokei, DarmokMich, DaroKag, DarrellBew, Darylhami, DarylOl, Datsswift, Davidalula, Davidavase, Davidbic, Davidbob, DavidFW, Davidget, Davidlatly, Davidlex, Davidnok, DavidStest, DawsonPn, DeciliaTek, Deckardpn, Deckardrox, DelazarPl, Delazartig, Dellorik1992, Deniszig, DennisBisk, DennisDEM, Dennisea, DennisFah, DennisMn, DennisPi, DennisPus, DenpokJado, Denpokmt, DenpokOn, DenpokRide, Denpoksoky, DenpokTaw, DerrickCoore, DerrickKip, Derrickmof, detinic, DewittRig, DiegoCuh, DiegoEl, Diegohath, Diegokl, diegomn, Diegomt, Diegoteld, dIKPymn, DiltLitedat, DinielPa, Distriks2017Sr, Djoannrof, Dmitriyhiz, DolokMn, DomenikEmom, Domenikhype, Domenikmt, Domenikol, DominicSap, Donaldhix, donnadona904, Douglasbrulk, Douglasinip, DouglasPn, Douglasrat, DouglasSl, drsamgypeed, dtthuathienhue30, Dudleyfal, duhemure, Dustinoi, Dustinusek, Earlesmunc, EdwardArern, EdwardDato, EdwardHark, EdwardMum, Edwardor, EdwardOrek, EdwardRug, Edwardted, Edwardtemn, Edwardtype, Efraindow, EgorbiX, Egortmono, Einarcare, EinarGom, EinarHit, EinarJig, Elbergolo, Elenakr, elertoorgo, Eliscock, Elizavetta7Toimi, Elizavetta92kat, elsieen3, Elwoodfen, Emetkl, Emewtatt, EnDert, Enigma, EnriqueSl, EnzoDop, Enzomed, ErasmoOi, Erneslagype, Ernestolag, EsielMr, EsielSt, EstelleOl, Eugeneevard, EugeneTic, evgenierMn, EvgeniyFuep, Evgeniyphago, FabioKn, FabioMuff, FadiEr, Fadior, FadiQuah, FaesulPi, FalkKa, Falksr, farmaciadino, FarmonBled, Farmonmr, FarmonRews, Farthsercoxia, FasimEa, FasimMn, Fasimpold, Fasimvedy, Fedorcild, FedorEdups, FedorKall, Fedorot, Felipemity, FelipeSr, FelipeUnof, Ferminkaw, Filippruivy, Finleycat, FinleyMiP, Finleysa, Finleytot, flertoorgo, FlintDic, FlintGedy, Folleckdrek, FolleckKip, Folleckmub, Fordki, FordKina, FrancisBifaf, Francisevise, FrancisOt, Francisroams, FrankQuoni, Frasercox, FraserSek, Freddiewrinc, Frgeti44, Frillocknal, FrincesFromo, Gabrielmen, GamalHisy, GamalRep, Gambaljoca, Game420, Ganckafes, Ganckasact, Gansalfueds, GarikDilt, GarikEn, Garikfal, GarikOr, Garikpeds, Garthmeers, Gary, gawethite, Gaz, Gennadiyhek, GeorgeBains, GeorgeCok, GeorgeFUH, GeorgeGrisp, GeorgeHemo, GeorgeJoubs, GeorgeOpisp, Georgmup, GeorgSi, GeraldTes, GeraldVig, ghTypeneax, GiacomoGaX, Giacomohef, GiacomomoK, giddambybuh, Gifsissuen, GilbertBup, Gioreska, Giorespi, Gioressl, Givessmugh, GivessOa, GivessOn, GivessSn, glatoximin932, Glen Metropolit, GlycleEcoff, Gnarhom, Gnarlarl, gokosteosito, GonzalesBeno, Gonzalesneat, Googlepi, GooseMick, Gooseml, Goosemync, Gordoncop, Gordonkip, Gornfubs, GornOn, GornPt, GorokFrob, GorokGop, GREALSSAM, Gregoryfug, GregoryHem, GregoryLals, GregoryLimi, GregoryNeeva, GregoryNew, Gregoryvevix, greyryLap, GrigoryEvet, GrigoryKl, GrimbollEt, GrimBub, GrimHota, GrimTom, GrobockDalt, GrobockDrit, Grobockmom, GrokMn, GrokTedy, gromfap, Grompelfery, Grompelhic, GrompelHouh, GrompelIsoT, GrompelNund, Grompelpr, GrubuzPi, Grubuzpn, Grubuztito, GunockMymn, H, hahuvoibimat, HamidBon, Hamidnult, Hamiltark, Hamlarcogy, HansonbeR, HansongusE, HappyDating, HarekLiak, Hareksn, Harolddit, HaroldHist, Haroldlix, HaroldVodo, Harqeder, HarveyFlogy, Harveykef, HassanCal, HassanEt, Hassanhog, Hassansl, HassanTuri, HaukeDuer, Haukefefe, HAYA8U5A, HectorHott, HectorMum, HectorNash, HectorSag, HectorSi, HectorWhex, HengleyKn, HengleyNuck, HengleyOa, HengleyTer, Hengleyused, HengleyZen, HenryCJ, HenryHal, Herbertmer, Hernandobymn, Hernandoot, HernandoToom, Hfikolmert, Highlite, Hiltonclima, Hjaltetic, Hogardat, HogarFekS, Hogarjem, Hogarma, Hogaroa, Hogarsmix, HowardEi, HowardUpdar, HuritDus, hymrqcLap, I don't post here anymore., Ichiban, Ifdodewkap, Igorbob, IgorrUg, IgorTib, ilfredVioth, IljaFeta, IljaMt, IljaOa, IljaPn, Inetregcoxia, Ingvarhawn, IngvarSn, Ingvarvor, InnostianRork, InogCaH, Inoglex, Inogma, Inogsl, Iomartode, Irhabarput, Irhabarsync, Irmakagok, Irmakbup, IrmakKiG, Irmakmr, IrmakVeic, Ismaelmync, Ivanml, Ivanmt, IvanPt, Ivanrons, Jacintoguddy, JackErync, jackLus, Jacobced, Jaffarkix, Jaffarsolo, JamesAwast, JamesBrict, JamesDaush, Jamesges, Jameshet, JamesRem, Jamesrob, JamesTog, Jamesvef, JaredGany, JaredHola, JarockRat, JarockSi, Jarollsi, Jasmineor, JasonBum, JasonDug, Jasonhak, JavierTomy, Jeffreybed, JeffreyCom, JeffreyKi, JeffreyNaw, JekiSl, JensgarNOR, Jensgartow, JensMi, JensMync, Jenson, JensOr, JensSelo, JensVaf, JerekBen, JerekMido, Jereksobe, JerekWany, Jeremytups, Jerroldviory, JesperCag, Jesperdram, JHill the Omniscient, JL!, Joesphpaymn, Joeytab, JohnnyDrasp, Johnnyfaw, JohnnyKab, Johnrees, Jon Pierre-Paul, Jonah, JoseJage, Joseor, Josephciz, Josephhooda, JosephKand, JosephOa, JosephOnew, Josephrek, Josephsek, JosephSn, Joshkilm, Joshuabaw, JoshuaHief, Joshuami, JoshuaRem, Joygeei, jradonsKype, jstudabaka, JuanitaKl, Julia RaymeEphep, Juliodavy, Julionuri, Juliosi, JuniorTiff, Justinmymn, Justinuntor, Kadokdum, KadokLex, Kaelinjek, KaelinNeli, KafaVeft, Kaffudow, KaffuGam, Kaffuhom, KaffuSa, KalanLoke, KalanPeva, Kaleschka, KaleschMi, KaleschZeli, KamakEl, KamakNum, Kane, Kapotthsl, KapotthUtic, Karavailama, KarenBal, KarlenVaky, Karmokgap, KarmokKn, KarmokLinc, Karmokpa, Karmokted, Kasimsig, Kasimvess, KateSpadeEcozy, KeldronDaw, KelvinFut, Kelvinsof, KennethAcrof, KennethAsype, KennethCoup, KennethRency, KennethTow, Kennypepsy, Kentdomi, KerthGoxy, KerthHisA, KerthSert, Kerthtelm, Ketilgync, Ketilon, KetilPib, KetilTes, KetilToP, KevinMuh, Kevinrex, Khabirfah, KhabirHed, KhabirHet, kikeTar, KipplerBavy, Kipplernuh, Kipplerwene, KirkCalp, Knutabox, Knutdep, Knutkap, KnutUtit, Konradei, KonradMa, KonradVag, KorazChen, KorazNels, KorazPoiG, Kozelhkl, Krasnov85coxia, Kristenrix, Kulakduff, KulakNaw, KulakPi, Kulakpr, Kurtka, kuzovpartsmow, KXRussell, L, Lamontbeni, LaresCof, LarryGuape, Larrysak, Larrysteri, LarsMume, Larsonfult, LarsonMt, Larsonoxiz, Larston, LedyAvto7jef, legopetFew, Leifer, Leifsa, Leonardgobre, Leonardoki, Leonidkaf, Leonidsix, Leroyrot, LeslieNup, LesterEn, LesterSi, Lestezquany, LevEnack, Lewislof, lexniksonlolRuH, liaittexy, LindseyOnen, Lindsitharo, Linkster, Lloydtaway, Lohcin, loicfoma, Lon, Lord Steels, Louisfrolo, LouisMus, Louisseide, Lowmouct, Lstroccub, LucasAntep, Lucatoff, Lucillepl, Lukarlymn, Lukaror, Lukarplek, Lukarpt, LukjanSog, madeEralm, Madvillain, maestroldo, Magicjup, MakasJink, MaksimLiat, MalcolmJuse, Malircept, malylows, mamaligadoc, maMinnie90, MamukMr, MannigDase, MarcusOl, MarioKep, Marionlync, MariusCled, MariusPt, Mariusvam, markNem, MarloKr, MarloOt, MarquisJT, Martinabrap, Marusdob, MarusDoft, MarvinOt, MashaTig, MasilLops, MasilMat, Masilsa, MasilTok, MasonWop, MathewFeN, MatthewAluts, Matthewnund, MauriceAN, Mavavto, Maxim, Mazindiam, Mazinma, MazinPl, MazinSow, Medvedhor, meewaync, Merdarionfeda, MerdarionRup, Michaelbum, Michaelcary, Michaelcen, Michaelcix, Michaeldof, Michaeldwemn, Michaeldwep, Michaelfic, MichaelHoomi, MichaelHor, Michaelimmax, Michaeljeds, Michaelkt, Michaellic, MichaelLigitariz, Michaelmix, Michaelmt, MichaelNen, MichaelPa, MichaelRima, MichaelTeds, MichaelTip, Michaeltof, Michaelunam, MichailhaP, MichailNus, MichatJeows, Miguelpar, Miguelscosy, Miguelst, Mihailsa, MIlanaSek, Milankamok, Milfordpr, MilokHot, MilokPn, Miltenlini, MiltenMi, Miriamtheob, Mirzokl, Mirzolem, MirzoWak, Mishakovmoono, Mitchdof, MitchDype, MitchEa, Mitchpi, MkemthyTar, MkethyTar, MoffNumb, Moffpa, MoffPl, MoffRab, Mojokkit, Mojokoa, MorganWaw, MosesScuby, MovieEffex, MS Vice, mts138qmt, Mufassajerm, Mufassasl, MuntasirColo, MuntasirDus, Muntasirdyes, MuntasirSerb, MurakCymn, Murakvar, MuratFled, MuratGed, Muratmiz, MuratRery, Muratwaky, MusanNeep, Myxirdase, MyxirGed, N7 LAMBO, NafalemKt, NafalemPom, NarkamJawl, NarkamMn, Nasibdern, Nasibkige, NathanMourf, NathanWeds, NefariusBype, NefariusDurl, NefariusGow, NefariusRiz, Nemrokhus, Nerusulcast, NikitaJoite, NikolaiKl, NikolayEa, Nikolayjiche, NikolayLit, NikolayMon, NikolayTep, Nikolaytub, nikteersetaf, NingalceD, NingalOr, Ningalpt, NingalVexy, NoMo201469, Normanares, Norriswalt, Nursmomaws, nustinjqHeasp, odkozzLap, odneyKi, Oelkteem, ogiytlLap, oklahomacityNom, Olegcexy, OlegleS, OlegNeex, Olegreip, OliverHins, Olivierei, OlivierZic, OnatasMn, OnatasTwew, OrknarokFism, Orknaroksa, Orknaroktex, OrtegaJup, Ortegapiem, OrtegaWels, Oscar, OsKl, OskoBiz, otlivtoobstype, Owengom, Owenmom, papedPus, PatrickFA, PatrickFlous, Patrickgox, Pauffjurry, Pavelcymn, Paveler, Pavelfavy, Pavelgow, pcitservice, Pearlnop, Pedarmr, Peeren, PeerOa, PeerZer, Peraturrat, Peraturrob, PeraturTox, Percygog, Pesoknogs, PeterDer, PeterFeale, PeterOwept, PetrRem, PetrTousa, phil, Philipnus, Philippi, PhillipTug, Philner, PhilOr, PhilPer, PhilVami, pibibves, pitasvJON, Porganbync, Porganki, Porganmr, PorganSl, Potrosfeem, Potrosseix, PranckLaps, Prancksect, Pranckst, PrestonLaush, Prodkristi, Profnastil, PyranCix, PyranNob, Pyranwers, qjkiflLap, QL, Quadircoic, Quadirst, Quadirtymn, QuietStorm, RafaelTozy, RaidKn, RaidSek, RaidSibe, Rakusdow, RakusOl, Rakussask, RakusSi, RakusWalk, RamirezdiC, RamirezHelo, RamirezJelf, Ramonsild, Randallnupe, Randallsi, Randallsl, Randyexeda, RandyInisy, ranuvkLap, RasarusBes, RasarusDef, Rasarusham, Rasaruspl, RasulDoke, Rasulfup, Rasulgync, RathgarNob, RathgarSpus, RaymondEn, Raymondfek, Realblondehexe, Redgemam, RedgeTub, Redgewed, RendellOt, Rendellpync, Reneamomma, RenwikFamn, RenwikJale, Renwiknof, Renwiknub, Resselot, ResselParY, Retiredkar, Retogal, RetoPef, Rhobarcaw, Rhobarjata, RhobarKew, RhobarOr, RicardoSi, Richardben, RichardBor, Richarddigo, RichardDrilm, Richarddure, Richardhok, Richardkig, RichardLem, RichardLoks, RichardNef, Richardpemy, RichardPreds, RichardStask, RichardTIG, RichardVar, RickySwodo, RiordianCex, RiordianKa, Riordianmn, RiordianOn, Riordiantiz, rltfbiLap, Robertamups, Robertbife, Robertcet, RobertCrare, RobertEl, Robertempon, RobertEmutt, RobertGuart, Robertkarce, Robertkaw, RobertKef, Robertkem, Robertlex, RobertLymn, RobertMate, RobertoEt, Robertomeme, RobertoniNep, Robertot, RobertPat, RobertShoda, Robertsili, Roberturist, Robpr, RobTennyanymn, RockoCita, Rockoer, RockoSew, Rockotuh, RodneySeply, RogerBof, RogerFupeDeneDuth, Rolandhip, RolandKr, Rolandmam, Rolandoa, RolandReby, RomanBoola, Romaner, Romanintiz, RomanPn, RomanSak, Ronaldbew, RonaldEi, RonaldNab, RonaldRiz, Ronaldsow, RonarDoG, Ronon, RosarioMr, Rozenblumcag, Rozhovfeef, RozhovKr, RozhovMt, Rozhovonew, Rozhovpal, Rudolphet, Rudolphtig, RufusPr, RufusTrob, Ruistjoist, RunakPl, RuneEt, Runegaiz, Runeteda, Russellbah, Russellcib, RussellDwept, Russellgag, RussellLug, RustyFug, SammieEvepe, SamuelKl, Samuellii, SamuelPi, SamuelRor, SamuelSpoic, SanchoEl, SanfordBymn, Sanfordkex, Sanfordminy, Sanfordsl, SanuyemKi, SATO, SaturasGem, Saturaspero, SaturasRog, SaturasSa, ScottJound, ScottySD, SebastianLype, Sebastiannami, Sebastianpt, Selkies!, Semenchuth, Sergeyfaw, Sergeykeend, SergeyMi, SergeySese, SergeySlix, SergeySona, Seruknug, Serukpn, SEVENNN, SexiKissswaws, Shakyorcold, Shakyorel, ShakyorFon, Shaunhew, ShawnRip, ShelbyMox, Shirleyken, ShotbSr, Shylock, SigmorSula, Silasbut, Silasdure, Silasren, SilasSl, Silasst, Silvioet, SilvioHop, Silviolet, Silviomn, Silvionura, SinikarMn, SivertNow, Sivertteme, SkmfnsLus, smasmorus, Smiley, Snake, Snorreen, Spikecem, SpikeGer, Spikemeft, SpikeMUM, Staind77, StanleycawL, StanleyEr, Stanleykak, Stanleykem, StanOr, StanRal, StanRow, Stantes, Stasgeola, Stejnarcap, StejnarRix, StepanAvalt, Stephenjat, StephenklEr, Stephenties, Stephenused, StevenDons, Stevenei, Stevenhig, Stevenimpar, StevenPn, Steventinc, Stevenwix, STZ, Sugutbape, SugutMt, SugutOr, Sulfockfak, SulfockTipt, SupernovaPhil88, SurusBese, SurusDads, SurusKn, Surusred, Svenbef, SvenPt, SvenSr, Svetaber, SwaRentaine, SylviaPt, TaklarFup, TaklarMr, Tamkoschpt, Tangachbels, TangachCix, TangachMr, Tarokka, Temmyhic, Temmyjep, Temmymi, TempeckDume, TempeckKix, TempeckSt, TeoerryPem, TerryPem, TerryWak, ThaMessiah, The Heel, TheGigolo, Thomasbab, Thomasbal, ThomasCip, Thomasdoupe, Thomasficle, Thomasgak, ThomasMox, ThomasPeks, ThomasSr, ThomasTine, Thomevep, Thoralden, ThoraldHill, Thoraldvolo, ThorekBreF, ThorekGash, ThorusBrem, Timmy, Timofeybup, TimothyImart, TinGel, Tippleron, TipplerRet, titurkircoxia, TizgaroxiG, Tizgarwew, TjalfPazy, ToporkKi, Toporkmi, Tornen, TornLot, TornPn, Tracyjoure, Tracyseelf, Tragakmt, TragakOr, Tranoea, TranoWef, transformtes, TravisLop, TreslottKi, Treslottot, TrompokEa, Trompokkins, Trompokmarl, TrompokPave, TrompokPn, Trooper, TrustedAdv, TsomTar, TufailRow, Turd Ferguson, TuwasEr, twortourcoxia, Tylerkark, Tysonabefe, UAPartainon, Übermensch, Ugolfbep, UgrasalPt, Ugrasaltep, UmbrakFag, UmbrakMr, UmbrakNex, UmbrakpypE, unarlesiaria, unsughfug, UrkrassCit, Urkrasskt, Urkrasssa, Urkrasssok, uscsaseale, vadinpkseeta, VakFup, VakHuts, VakTolf, valdesaxoff, ValeriPl, valik228sSsS, Vandorntank, VascoEl, VascoOr, VascoPa, Vash, VatrasCob, VatrasDild, VatrasRox, Vekirdcoxia, vempompext, venLiaravere, Vibaldpl, Vibaldrer, VictorDoff, Victorgrori, VictorhoF, Victornix, Victorzevy, ViexEdinE, Vigofrip, VigoNam, VigoVab, Viktorcig, ViktorJaimi, Viktorot, ViktorvapY, VillyamMals, Vincentpoob, Vincentwic, VioletaPt, ViolettaLal, VirgilEn, VirgilExise, Viskos31coxia, VitaliyRen, Vladelbut, Vladimirclab, vnfastacc1, Volkarmr, VolkarTem, Volodyabits, Vova, Vrarfsefcoxia, Vsevolodsix, Wallacerelt, Wallpaperkilt, Walteralern, WalterBer, Walteremany, Walterexogy, WalterLego, Walterparp, WarrenLit, WaykebSlume, WayneDiumb, WayneTaift, WelisdeyRuH, WilbertPlurb, WillardadurN, WilliamBed, WilliamBral, Williamcess, WilliamGaws, Williamhose, WilliamHox, Williamidelf, WilliamLom, Williamomile, Williamtoins, WilliamTuby, Williamvem, WillieemAwl, WilliePes, WillPesy, Wilsonlops, WilsonPi, Wilsonsl, WinstonSor, Wiz, wlertoorgo, Wylde, Xardasblix, Xardasmn, XardasTymn, Xathos, xinstagrs, xoledPus, yapedPus, YaroslavNop, Yasminki, Yasminot, YasminTONI, YespasBob, Yitzy, YokianBuh, YokianEt, Yokiannats, YokianNoms, YorikFupe, Yoriktigo, Yoyo, Yugulbymn, Yugulma, Yugulmn, YugulNet, Yugulson, Yuliannabold, Yussufemub, Zakoshpt, Zakoshvow, zapedPus, ZapotekHusa, ZapotekKr, ZapotekOmip, ZapotekSt, Zarkoshofe, Zarkoslem, ZarkosSn, Zarkostef, ZkethyTar, Zubenclic, ZubenKt, Zubenlop